- How do I apply for the Scholarship?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert.
- Who is eligible for the Scholarship?
Fresh O’Level students in Nigerian seeking admission to study any of the courses listed on the Requirement/Eligibility page.
- I am a current scholarship beneficiary from an Arch Bishop Benjamin Scholarship Programme, do I still need to apply?No. Current beneficiaries of Arch Bishop Benjamin Scholarship Programme are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not be eligible to apply to this scheme.
- What do I major in to apply for the scholarship?Read through the courses listed in the Requirement/Eligibility page to confirm eligibility.
- Do I need to be accepted into a particular institution, before I apply for the scholarships?Applicants must have gained full-time admission into a recognized partner Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal.
- Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
- What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
- How do I create my profile and apply?
Visit http://scholarship.primepolytechnic.org/ and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to http://scholarship.primepolytechnic.org/ to complete your user profile. Ensure you click Arch Bishop Dr. Benjamin Aniereobi 2016 Scholarship Programme to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
- Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming it.
- Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will be cancelled and will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online. Refer to question 10on how to do this.
- When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply?No you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
- Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
- What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, DOCX
- My course of study is not listed in my institution list of courses in the online application form. What do I do?
If your course of study is not in your institution’s course list in the online application form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of your course of study, You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added. Note that this pertains to adding the course to your institution’s list of offered courses only, it does not essentiallly make the course eligible for application. Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirements page for the list of eligible courses.
- How do I know my application has been received?When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by email@example.com. You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
- I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
- Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
- When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is strictly 16th January, 2016. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
- How do I apply?
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that apply to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and provide all the required documentation
- What must I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility requirements section.
- Can I fax or email the application or its components to the Scholarship Team?
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.
- Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?